Minigame Update + Other Improvements
After getting some feedback about the mini-games, I reworked them to be less confusing and better overall.
- Now you can only select one sentence fragment at a time.
- The "submit" button is non-interactive and grayed-out until you select the right half-truth.
- The half-truths change color as well as growing in size now, to make it more obvious which one you selected.
- Chapter transitions are no longer skippable on the first play-through, so you don't click past them.
- Clarified J's logic so you know what you're doing going into the fourth mini-game.
- Adding ticking sounds to the end of Chapter 3 to go with the dialogue.
- Made it so ticking sounds will no longer cut each other off.
- Fixed a dialogue mistake.
Of course the last thing I feel like doing after completing a game is having to go back in and fix stuff — but it's usually worth it, and I think that the game is definitely better now.
Get Prison of Lies
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.