I'm starting a let's play series for Broken Minds!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Broken Minds is a murder-mystery visual novel set in 90s Japan.
When lonely 20-something Noa Karada finds herself being stalked by a mysterious killer in a rabbit mask known as The Orphan, she contacts the Yamagata Private Detective Agency for help. However, as her case grows more complex, the detectives grow more distant and eccentric. Perhaps Noa would’ve been better off never letting them into her life at all…
• Explorable environments
• Inventive mystery-solving mechanics
• Many choices & hidden secrets throughout
• Six different endings
• Over an hour of original music
• That indie game sense of humor you've come to know and love
• Intense rabbit-related imagery
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Nov 02, 1992|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Adventure|
|Tags||90s, Dark Humor, Detective, meaningful-choices, minigames, Multiple Endings, Mystery, psychological, weird|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Homepage, Steam Greenlight, Soundtrack|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Sequel Information42 days ago
- New Light Novel — "Broken Spiral" Released!45 days ago
- "Cold Lemon" Update Now Live!Jun 20, 2018
- Minor Update and Wiki LaunchMay 14, 2018
- Broken Egg now Live for itch.io!Apr 15, 2018
- Update 1.6 — New Backgrounds!Apr 11, 2018
- Bit of an ExplanationMar 29, 2018
- Update 1.5 - Flowchart and New Menus!Feb 17, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Loved the demo. Your visual style is just amazing, and the way the environments give a sense of being grounded in a physical space is so uncommon for a visual novel. Really looking forward to playing the rest of the game.